› Privacy notice
Check-U - The online exploration tool
› more information
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING! AND YOU?
Skilled trades for the future
CURRENT VOCATIONAL ORIENTATION OFFERS
All information about the skilled trades for pupils, parents, teachers, new students and trainees.
Looking ahead: Choosing a profession is important even in times of crisis
Even though the current situation is full of uncertainties, the career counsellors encourage young people to make plans for their professional future. They are on hand to support them in realising their plans by e-mail or telephone. Additionally, the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, BA) provides a wide range of online offers and assists with questions regarding occupational and academic decisions.
Now is the time to start thinking about choosing a career or degree programme - especially for young people who don't yet know what direction they want to take in life.
- Under the heading 'School, Vocational Training and Studies', young people can find a free exploration tool based on aptitude diagnostics. The tool helps to find professions that match one's interests and skills: www.arbeitsagentur.de/selbsterkundungstool.
- Detailed information on over 3,000 individual occupations is provided by BerufeNet at www.berufenet.arbeitsagentur.de or the film portal www.berufe.tv
- The AzubiWelt app, which is available free of charge in the popular app stores, combines various offers by the Federal Employment Agency and also provides a convenient and personalised search for vacant vocational training positions directly on the smartphone.
- The site www.dasbringtmichweiter.de/typischich gives young people ideas and suggestions on how to find the career that suits them best.
- Pupils aiming for a lower secondary school leaving certificate (‘Hauptschulabschluss’) or an intermediate school leaving certificate (‘Mittlerer Schulabschluss’) can find reports, interviews and stories as well as extensive material on the topics of finding a vocational training place, applying for a job and choosing a career on the portal www.planet-beruf.de.
Young people who are about to take their Abitur and want to obtain a university entrance qualification can find suitable reports, interviews and information at www.abi.de and at www.studienwahl.de. The degree programme search helps you choose the best place and subject to study (www.arbeitsagentur.de/studiensuche)
Working at the Federal Employment Agency
We help people move forward as a competent contact for job and vocational training placement. Every day we advise on topics related to work. Every day we support citizens with financial benefits such as unemployment and child benefit.
For us, the focus is on people.
Become part of our team! › more information
The Federal Employment Agency offers interesting vocational training and study opportunities.
Vocational training at the Federal Employment Agency
Specialist for labour market services
(reference code: 2022_E_000427)
Requirement: Realschulabschluss or Hauptschulabschluss
Application deadline: 31 October 2022 › more information
Studying for a degree at the Federal Employment Agency
Labour Market Management Advice for Education, Career and Employment
(reference code: 2022_E_000428)
Requirement: Fachhochschulreife or Abitur
Application deadline: 30 November 2022 › more information
This measure is financed by taxes on the basis
of the budget passed by the Parliament of Saxony.
0 | 0 | 8728