› Privacy notice
You’re looking for a job?
What’s right for me?
- accompany you on your way into professional life
- offer you opportunities for optimum preparation for employment
- support you in finding the right job
How do you find the right job?
- help you with your applications
- provide tips to improve your chances of getting a job
- search for suitable vacancies for you
- establish contacts with employers
Is there financial support?
- advise on financial support options for finding and taking up employment
What else is possible?
- advise you on vocational qualifications and their funding
- support you with the question of reconciling family life and career
Do you have one or more disabilities (handicaps)?
Would you like special advice on your options after school?
Our specially trained counsellors will advise you on taking part in working life
Your questions will be answered in a personal consultation.
This measure is financed by taxes on the basis
of the budget passed by the Parliament of Saxony.
0 | 5 | 5817