› Privacy notice
We will also help you in other matters unbureaucratically and free of charge.
Parents / Accommodation
- you have problems with parents, siblings or friends
- you’re looking for support in dealing with problematic life situations
- you want to move out or are looking for a flat
- you can no longer cope at school
- you have left/will leave school without qualifications
Finances / debt
- you've got unpaid bills piling up
Addiction / health
- you take drugs and you don't want to any more
- you spend too much time on your mobile phone or PC
- you’re pregnant or are going to become a father and don't know what to do next
- you don't know how to reconcile looking after a child with education / work
You’re not alone with your worries. If you want, we can also help you cope with everyday life. We work together with advice centres (family, addiction, pregnancy and debt counselling centres, youth vocational assistance projects or school social workers) in the Erzgebirgskreis and can arrange help and support services for you.
Your questions will be answered in a personal consultation.
This measure is financed by taxes on the basis
of the budget passed by the Parliament of Saxony.
0 | 2 | 3908